All I Want for Christmas is to Thank You
- HomeAll I Want for Christmas is to Thank You
My favorite moments are quiet, reflecting on all the blessings in my life, including you.
Today, I celebrate and appreciate you:
- All the times you tried and cried as well as the days you felt that tingle of getting your words in the perfect expression of your thinking
- The days you sat down to write even when you didn’t think you had time….and the days when you just couldn’t make it happen
- Your dreams and hopes – the ones that came to fruition and the ones that just led you to something better
- Your failures, fears, and phobias which make you care so deeply about getting your message ‘right’
- Your triumphs and successes, both personally and professionally
- The way you followed your inner knowing and decided to write your words to bless the world
Writers are dreamers, who strive to communicate clearly and with meaning so that hearts are touched and lives are changed. That takes courage, resilience, dedication, and old-fashioned hard work.
It is honorable work to strive to create beauty and wonder with words.
That’s what you do.
So, whether you celebrate Christmas as I do or honor another winter holiday, please join me in raising a virtual glass and toasting you- the brave, smart, committed and creative author that you are.
Thank you for another wonderful year of working and creating together. It is an honor to walk with you on your author’s journey.
With love and blessings,